Thanks for Being on My Train Ride

This is awesome, and I pray I will leave good memories, when it is time for me to depart from the train of life.
Love and blessings to you in 2015….may your trip on the train bring you much joy!
I received this from a friend and thought it was so very good I would pass it on to you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR-2015!
At birth we boarded the train and met our parents,and we
believe they will always travel on our side.
However, at some station our parents will step
down from the train, leaving us on this journey alone. As time goes by,
other people will board the train, and they will be significant like our
siblings, friends, children, and even the love of your life. Many will
step down and leave a permanent vacuum. Others will go so unnoticed that
we don’t realize they vacated their seats. This train ride will be full
of joy, sorrow, fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and farewells.
Success consists of having a good relationship with all passengers
requiring that we give the best of ourselves.
The
mystery to everyone is: We do not know at which station we ourselves
will step down. So, we must live in the best way, love, forgive, and
offer the best of who we are. It is important to do this because when
the time comes for us to step down and leave our seat empty we should
leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on
the train of life.
Lastly, I
I wish for you
a joyful journey in 2015 and on your train of life. May you reap good relationships, lots of
love and a peaceful closeness with God on your journey.
Thank You for being
one of the passengers on my train. .