WWE Superstar Killer Bee Brian Blair Shares His Story on The Total Celebrity Show, a Division of The Simply G Media Network

Simply G Media Network today announced the release of an interview with WWE Superstar Brian Blair with host Neil Haley, the Total Tutor.

Neil Haley, The Total Tutor and host of the Total Celebrity Show interviewed Brian Blair to find out about how he broke into the wrestling business, his big run, and what he is doing today.
Brian Leslie Blair (born January 12, 1957) is an American politician and retired professional wrestler. He is best known for his appearances with the World Wrestling Federation under the ring name B. Brian Blair as one half of the tag team, The Killer Bees in the 1980s.
Brian shared how he always wanted to be a wrestler: “I always wanted to be a pro wrestler. I watched wrestling on TV, and a teacher told me I can do anything I want to do. I fell in love Jack Briscoe. I would follow Gordon Solie and would go to the armory every week.”
Brian discussed how he was trained to be a wrestler: “I got the opportunity to go to Sportorium. I was a pretty good amateur wrestler and got a tryout. You have to be a tough guy. The first summer, 100 people tried out. Only three remained after the tryouts. They were Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorf, Hulk Hogan, and myself.”
Brian talked about how tough it is to break into the business: “The first three days Hiro Matsuda worked me out. The first day, he exercised me so hard, I lost everything. Come back the same time the next day Hero said. I came back Wednesday. He stretched me and beat me up. The third day I rolled out the ring and I did not throw up.”
Brian wanted the listeners to learn about the territories. Brian shared, “I was in the regional territories. I was a Two Time Florida Heavyweight Champion, and two-time Southern Heavyweight Champ. My first year I only had one day off. Monday, I traveled to Ft Lauderdale, Tuesday, I traveled to Tampa, Wednesday TV in Miami, Thursday to Jacksonville, Friday do a smaller town. Saturday Lakeland, or to St. Petersburg, Sunday, you had a double shot. I was wrestling ten times a week.”
Brian talked about his big run: “I worked for Vince Sr. He got me started in Japan when I was working WWF. We had a great run in WWF. Being on TV, I was on TV in 150 different countries.”
Brian also talked about what he did after his run in WWF: “I was still working 8 to 10 times a year in Japan. I also own 4 Gold’s Gyms. I have traveled all over the world. I have been to 50 countries and have never stopped wrestling at all.
Simply G Media CEO GJ Reynolds shared, “Brian has done a fantastic job of being successful both in and out of the ring.”
Neil Haley the Host of the Total Celebrity Show said, “I am going to wrestle Brian Blair in Tampa. We would have a great match.”
Brian responded by saying, “We would have a great match.”
“I think of Andre the Giant when I think of you.” Brian said.
Brian is involved in an organization that helps wrestlers. Brian said, “So many guys made a lot of money in wrestling and lost it. We have the Cauliflower Alley Club. Go to Caulifloweralleyclub.org and become one of our greatest philanthropists. We have given out $100,000.00 for example for medical bills because they did not have medical insurance. The wonderful fans can give back to us by giving $25 dollars a year.”
To listen to the interview, please click HERE!