ViSalus Ambassador Melissa McGarvey Discusses Her Global Business on The Simply G Radio Show, a Division of The Simply G Media Network

Simply G Media Network today announces the release of an interview, with ViSalus Ambassador Melissa McGarvey on The Simply G Radio Show with host Neil Haley, the Total Tutor.

Neil Haley, The Total Tutor host of the Simply G Radio show, interviewed Melissa McGarvey to find out about her business and why she promotes the challenge.
Melissa explained how she learned about ViSalus (Vi). I learned about Vi in April 2011. I was invited to a Challenge party. My intention was not to join. However, I listened to the overall message of ViSalus and I decided to become a customer and a promoter. I knew I had found something special, the Project 10 Challenge.”
Melissa shared the difficulties she had with weight loss. I have always struggled with my weight. I would be up 25 pounds and 25 pounds down. When I got older it became a fifty-pound shift. Once I started taking the products it tasted good and it was simple. I liked the way I felt.”
Melissa saw tremendous results in her first 90 days. She started on the Transformation Kit. Melissa said, “I was down 16 pounds in three weeks. My energy was good. Then, I decided to workout and enjoy it. I lost 60 pounds.”
Melissa discussed the financial benefits of the Project 10 Challenge. “I owned a day spa. I was not looking for my own business. I felt I should receive a referral check if I promoted the Project 10 Challenge to my clients. I have been so enthused by the results my clients are getting. We are changing lives ten pounds at a time with the Project 10 Challenge. We help families get off food stamps. We have helped people get BMW’s. Becoming an Ambassador in ViSalus has changed my life. I was able to sell my traditional business, and actually get my time back.”
Melissa explained how great it is to work with 5 Star Ambassador GJ Reynolds. “I have been a business owner for many years. I have crossed a lot of paths of leaders and mentors. Of all the people I meet in a decade, GJ tops my list. GJ is a man of absolute integrity. He does not take it likely. He is a disciplined leader, great leader and the heart of a great friend. Being able to work with GJ is an absolute blessing for my business.”
GJ Reynolds shared this, “Melissa is a great student. She is hungry to learn and then with her new found knowledge, go and apply it. Both Melissa and her husband Jason are solid people who walk the walk. They are the type of people I love working with. They have high integrity and they have a true care to help raise people up. This is why they are having so much success. Success leaves clues and they are successful leaders for doing so.”