Former US Army Sergeant and Entrepreneur GJ Reynolds and Founder of Mission G, Discusses Helping Veterans to Get Back to Work On The Simply G Radio Show

Neil Haley, the Total Tutor host of the Simply G Radio Show, interviewed GJ Reynolds to find out about how he provides help for veterans.
Reynolds is a former US Army Sergeant and an original founding member of the company ViSalus and is now a 5 Star Ambassador, Vi Millionaire, and CEO of Simply G Media. He has written a book titled “The Playful and Powerful Warrior Within You!” and holds the distinction of completing the Dale Brown and Project 10 Challenges by completing 2 or more miles per day for over 1000 days straight. He is also ranked in the top ten in social media in the world.
GJ described life after the military. I was looking for a career in microwave and/or satellite communications. I got a job with American Satellite Company and after four mergers and acquisitions the company became what is now known as Verizon. When I first got out of the military I was initially at a place where I was a little nervous. In the Army I had a mission to accomplish, on a daily basis. I worked with my fellow Army team members and developed close nit relationships. I found myself in civilian life missing this.
GJ discussed the ways Mission G helps vets with both Mission G Foundation and Simply G. GJ is now an experienced 24 year entrepreneur veteran. He shared, “I am able to provide education and mentorship to Veterans transitioning from the military to civilian life. I love working with military personnel and veterans because they show up and are willing to work. They understand the importance of having a common mission, and they go to work to help accomplish the mission. I recognize those skills in them and point them in the right direction. We are teaching and helping veterans to learn how to use their skills in being entrepreneurial. Being an entrepreneur is simply a different path using their current skill sets. I am a byproduct of being taught many of these skills in the military and having great mentorship. I have several key mentors. I am now choosing to pay it forward.”
To learn more about the ways you are able to help or to help veterans to get back to work, go to MissionG Foundation or to 90DaySuccess.
To listen to the interview, click HERE!