Simply G Media Network today announces the release of an interview, with ViSalus 1 Star Ambassador Tina Hicks on The Simply G Radio Show with host Neil Haley, the Total Tutor.

Neil Haley, The Total Tutor host of the Simply G Radio show, interviewed Tina Hicks to find out about her business and why she promotes the successful Project 10 Challenge. She stated how the Project 10 Challenge is the leading platform for weight loss and fitness results, making it fun and easy to set and achieve a 90-day goal. She enthusiastically shares her success.
Tina Hicks talks about how she was introduced to ViSalus. “I was in IT industry, and I was single mom two kids. I was introduced to Brian Bellvile, Neil Bellvile, and GJ Reynolds.”
Tina talked about her first Project 10 Challenge. “ During my first 90 day Challenge, I lost 24 pounds in the first 90 days. I went from a size 12 to size 6. I lost a total of 43 pounds. After I lost all the weight I could lose, I got bored. I then started my fitness journey. I am now in the 5th spot on the ViSalus leader board, in the Vi Model Contest.”
Tina discussed her financial transformation. “When I first joined I was an unemployed IT contractor. The most I earned in the IT field annually was $23,500. When I hit the rank Ambassador I received a bonus check of $25,000. To go from that income to a 6 figure income is amazing.”
Tina also talked about the huge opportunities globally. “ViSalus provides the best opportunity to build a business globally. We have built successful teams in other countries. It is a really neat thing.”
Tina described the obesity problem in her community. Tina said, “We have a huge problem In West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky, the Tri State region. The obesity rate and statistics in Southern Ohio, Eastern Kentucky and Western West Virginia is staggering. Since we launched the ViSalus Community Challenge, we have been able to donate 950,000 healthy meals to this area. This is a family Challenge. The adults can consume this, have results and kids in need are fed with healthy meals.”
Tina discussed how much of an honor it is to work with GJ Reynolds. “He is an amazing mentor. We are in a John C. Maxwell Leadership and Influence Development mentorship program with GJ Reynolds. I am looking forward to the next 12 months. GJ is focused in developing leaders. GJ chooses to take new leaders and teach them the leadership skills to take them to the next level.”
ViSalus Founding Promoter, ViMillionaire and 5 Star Ambassador had this to share, “Tina has been with ViSalus for over five years now and has been a constant Promoter leading the company’s successful Project 10 Challenge. Tina describes her results and it is is a true testament of how anyone is able to achieve in our system and platform. She is driven to be the best she is capable of being. She has had great life experiences, health transformation and significant prosperity. She is in the competitive Vi Model competition and she is a grandmother! I am honored to be working with her and the amazing team she has assembled. Tina just ROCKS!”