Co-Founder of Mission G, GJ Reynolds Discusses His Trip to Orlando for the National PAL On The Simply G Radio Show, a Division of The Simply G Media Network

Simply G Media Network today announces the release of an interview with Founder of Mission G GJ Reynolds on Simply G Radio Show with host Neil Haley, the Total Tutor.

Neil Haley, the Total Tutor host of the Simply G Radio Show, interviewed GJ Reynolds to find out about his trip to Orlando, Mission G Foundation partnership with PAL, and his speech.
Reynolds is an original founding member in the company ViSalus and is now a 5 Star Ambassador, Vi Millionaire, and CEO of Simply G Media. He has written the book titled, “The Playful and Powerful Warrior Within You!” and holds the distinction of completing the Project 10 and Dale Brown Challenges, by losing 40 pounds, 10 pounds at a time and working out for over 1000 days straight. He is ranked globally in the top ten percent in social media in the world.
GJ discussed how he was introduced to National PAL, “I was introduced to the President of of National PAL, Chris Hill by Derrick Boles of Stand UP America. We started developing a relationship and learning how we could build a sustainable alliance. Chris Hill invited my wife Alita and myself to a couple of PAL events. We decided the Mission G Foundation had common goals and we should help the National PAL cause.”
GJ described the way National PAL mentors and teaches children. “PAL works with the National Urban League and The NBA Retired Players Association (NBARPA) and they have 14 basketball camps across the country. All in NBA cities. National PAL and the local PAL chapters have each camp for the kids. There are 4 hours in the classroom and 4 hours on the court. The children learn about life skills, leadership skills, entrepreneurial skills, basic skills, and nutrition skills are taught. This aligns Mission G Foundation and the Project 10 Challenge to their overall mission. Kids are our next leaders. I choose to make sure I give back, and help facilitate with like minded and like intentional organizations.”
GJ summarized the basketball camp on the show, “They had 200 kids 7 to 17, both boys and girls attended the camp. Derrick Boles, Jason Smith, and myself taught six classes. We did a class on first impressions and being a leader. Each of us had a ten minute segment. What was amazing, Derrick, Jason and myself have never trained together and we felt like we have always trained together. There was a special chemistry between us and it had a major impact on the kids. After each class we lined each kid up as they were leaving and they had to shake our hand firmly, look us directly in the eye and state their name. Then we all said BOOM! Everyone of them left with a smile on their face and and with some added confidence.”
GJ also described his experience at the luncheon. “On Wednesday, we had the luncheon for National PAL. I spoke at the luncheon. The premise of my speech was to explain; Why am I here? What I am here to accomplish and how Mission G and National PAL have a common ground of helping kids. I showed my before photo when I was one percentage point away from being obese. I asked the group if this is somebody who is a leader? I accepted the challenge to raise up my own personal performance, and increase my life, health, and prosperity. Now, I am here to give back, and build a long-term sustainable relationship. How are we are able to help these kids be healthier, while also increasing our own health goals, at the same time”