The Blind Side Co-star Quinton Aaron Who Played Michael Oher Shares His Story and Foundation On The Total Celebrity Show, a Division of The Simply G Media Network

Simply G Media Network today announced the release of an interview with co-star from the movie The Blind Side Quinton Aaron with host Neil Haley, the Total Tutor, and writer Blake Robinson.

Neil Haley, The Total Tutor host of the Total Celebrity Show, and writer Blake Robinson interviewed Quinton Aaron to find out about his career and charity work.
Quinton Aaron, best-known for his portrayal of Michael Oher, “Big Mike” in the blockbuster movie, The Blind Side, now dedicates himself to sharing his experiences, finding meaningful solutions, and helping children who find themselves victims of bullying and childhood obesity. Quinton’s approach, openly and honestly dealing with these issues, has already proven tremendously successful. Aaron and his foundation started delivering his anti-bullying message in October of 2012 and since then, he and his team have visited countless schools, churches, and anti-bullying programs around the country. In 2015, The Quinton Aaron Foundation intends to bring its message to the entire world in the form of the first ever, “Anti-Bullying World Summit.” For more on The Quinton Aaron Foundation visit http://www.QuintonAaron.org.
Quinton described why he wanted to work security for the Blind Side. “Well, when I went into the meeting with the director, I had experience working on TV sets and movie sets doing security. Growing up, I was not used to good things happening to me. I did not see myself getting this part. If I am on the set, I can meet people and network. I got business cards and go on the set to protect people. I never thought I would get the part.”
Quinton had some difficult times leading up to the call. The months leading up to the call were some harder months of my life. I lost my mom four months before. Her social security got cut off. I did not have income to pay rent. The little I made from security was used to feed us. The security job had slow times. We lost water and lights. I would have to walk three miles for food from my Aunts. I would go to mom’s house to shower. I would have probably ended up in jail if I didn’t have a little brother.”
Quinton added, “The call came and everything changed. The struggles were the same as what Michael went through in the Blind Side. This is what the director wanted me to do.”
Michael remains grounded, even though he has had success. Michael shared why he started his foundation. “Well a couple years ago I met David Todd, the Executive Director of the foundation. He asked me if I had my one foundation. I thought that was cool. He asked me what would the foundation be about. Bullying. I was bullied as a child. It is not fun when it happens. Quinton travels around the country talking to kids at schools.”
You can listen to the interview by Clicking Here!