Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Power of Goals

In 1953, Yale University surveyed its graduating class and discovered that only 3 percent had written goals. Twenty years later, Yale surveyed this same class and learned that the 3 percent who had written goals, had amassed a net worth greater than that of the other 97 percent combined.

I find it amazing to know that 97 percent of the people of the world are drifting aimlessly through life, without goals and the slightest concept of how powerful they are if they would look within, find what they are best suited for, and create a goal-oriented lifestyle.

Warriors have developed goal-centered lifestyles in which their goals are part of their day-to-day lives. The benefit to choosing this way of life is that it creates a more focused and fulfilling life. When Warriors choose to do something, they do so. A small percentage of the population choose to live their lives this way. The rest choose the alternative, which leads to missed opportunities and life just passing them by.

This is an excerpt from GJ Reynolds' Book (Ch. 16 pg #150): The Playful and Powerful WARRIOR within YOU!

Article by: GJ Reynolds

Click here to Learn more how GJ Reynolds is able to help you LIVE the BEACHLIFESTYLE, and Transform YOUR LIFE, HEALTH and PROSPERITY!

GJ Reynolds also known as “G” is a Passionate, Playful & Powerful Warrior Entrepreneur, Author, and Life Transformer. He is also a Visalus Founding Promoter, Ambassador, Co-Founder of the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge, business developer, coach, mentor, trainer, public speaker and radio host. He teaches others how to have fun reclaiming their Life, Health & Prosperity! G is driven to assist others to reach their full potential and having their magnificence to shine. He loves to teach and work with like-minded entrepreneurs and professionals who choose to reclaim their personal power and transform their life, health and prosperity. He lives a life of purpose, on purpose and for purpose. He enjoys the process of his personal, spiritual, and professional journey, while assisting others to do the same. G is at his best when he is learning, teaching, inspiring, creating, organizing, and leading the way! He also enjoys communicating with others that are of like mind and is on a mission to assist millions of people to transform their lives! Need a little help?

The contents of this post/article are Copyright © 2013
GJ Reynolds and/or SimplyG, and/or Beachlifestyle,
and/or Beachlifestyle Publishing.
“with explicit reservation of all rights”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.